Job Vacancy Alert: Opportunity for BackEnd Engineer - Abuja
Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a BackEnd Engineer to be based in ABUJA.
- Incorporates testing methodologies into software implementation.
- Designs and develops REST Web Services
- Perform Web Services tuning and performance testing
- Codes and Performs Automated Test
- Develops and Executes Continues Integration
- Execute the full software development lifecycle, including design, build, test, deployment, administration and maintenance of data platforms
- Create technical architecture requirements, including data, integration, and system context models
- Support business and technical teams by troubleshooting and resolving development and production defects by considering the logs using various debugging tools.
- Participate in testing sessions, including integrated testing cycles, performance testing, security testing, and user acceptance testing
- Manage code deployment process across environments and support production releases
- Develop software components that meet standards of quality and architecture, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses
- Participate in workshops, trainings, and code review meetings
- 4+ years of Backend Engineering
- Experience working on a wide range of software solutions
- Experience with change control – Preferred
- Experience with Agile development
- Experience with C++, C#
- Experience with cloud platforms (eg. AWS)
- Experience in Web Services Frameworks and Protocols
- Experience with multiple development methodologies including waterfall, iterative, and agile - Preferred
- Experience drafting technical documents - Preferred
To Apply, mail recent & detailed CV to [email protected]
ONLY SUITABLE PROFILES WILL BE CONTACTED.