How to Use Image Slider using mainly Html and Css | Forum

Topic location: Forums » Websites » (X)HTML
muhammedbashir
muhammedbashir Sep 6 '17
This always amazes me when I sees this slider in various sites, am always zealous to know how this are being done?

Bosses, I always had this headache with Mobile and Desktop view of Sites, d view will be different, I don't no if u understand my point, how can I programme my mobile and desktop view to my personal taste in terms of switching over one another to see the output??

Lastly, pls how can I put link to a select tag e.g a link to this tag to be specified more also is it possible to link an image in d select tag instead of ordinary page linkings???
Share:
dhtml
dhtml Sep 8 '17
These sliders and your last question on select are based on javaScript. Most of the time, you can get sliders that can work fine even on mobile devices, sliders like orbit sliders e.t.c

Now talking of mobile devices, designing for mobile devices is slightly different from regular sites.

Let me give you a glimpse of the upcoming beta version of africoders (still work in progress mind you),

https://web.africoders.dev/dhtml [pc view]
https://m.africoders.dev/dhtml [mobile view]

This is why a lot of websites like Facebook e.t.c go all the way of having a separate mobile view. And even these mobile views are still somewhat limiting, that is why they still need mobile apps (same contents, but different experiences).
muhammedbashir
muhammedbashir Sep 8 '17
Which one is preferable between JavaScript to Jquery for using image slider in terms of how easier it will???
dhtml
dhtml Sep 10 '17
nice
dhtml
dhtml Dec 14 '17
muhammedbashir wrote:
Which one is preferable between JavaScript to Jquery for using image slider in terms of how easier it will???
This is a very controversial question, but I do believe that jQuery should you faster results.
omnipotens
omnipotens Nov 10
Quote from muhammedbashir Which one is preferable between JavaScript to Jquery for using image slider in terms of how easier it will???
Depending on which you know better to work with and attain your desired results.

Blogs

marko
So you have a php script you wish to keep running ... more
marko Nov 20
Bankole Ahmed
PHP Introduc tion First of all before we start the... more
marko
The best way to start is to do this: sudo port li... more
marko Nov 6