frame

Nairaland seems block some keywords and africoders is among

i tried to post something about africoder now, but i discover each time i view my post africoder is changing to nairaland, funny though, i see no need for such.

have not tried the likes of keywords like facebook or other but i know quite well seun will not be blocking those

Comments

• going by my latest research only africoder.com was remove from the links that i posted.

am expecting to be ban in few hour if not been ban already.

• i managed to post it like this at the last
    africo ders.com

• edited May 29

Na them sabi, so far as facebook and all the big social networks dont have a problem with it, I am just fine.
    It is clear that Nairaland is doing there best not to promote africoders, they even cleared out a whole competition thread simply because it was promoting Africoders.

• Not funny, but such gesture in this age sends insecure message to an average user.

• It does and I find it quite shameful to say the least.

• Yeah.. That's very stupid from them..

• edited May 30

@JudeJay said:
    Yeah.. That's very stupid from them..

Sad, but there is nothing I can do about it. But no matter what, A/C must fly higher still. We are just warming up our boots.

• Who is seun and Who cares what he does or doesn't?
    Abeg when is africoders.com going public

• We are almost public o, just a very few set of nails to hammer down and then we press the LIVE button.

• Owner of Nairaland seems to have personal beef for A/C but him go tire

• No personal beef for A/C jaree, it personal beef beef beef for @dhtml, i believe time do have effect in erazing few things out of ones memory but in this case it not.
    yorubas says where two cow fight it the grass their that will suffer, nairaland members that are suppose to benefit from @dhtml knowledge are so masive but so many account was ban and even now new set of future coders that are suppose to follow nairaland trafic to A/C have being deprived of such priviledge.

i dont know @dhtml before until i stumble on a post that great nairalander programmers are mentioned...i trace all and i follow all but most are not active again but @dhtml was on and still on nairaland.
    well seun is a good person cos have been following him and have learnt alot from him, it heading three years now with @dhtml ....my brother we all know he is just a good man and have learnt so much and am still learning from him.
    My God settle this in his own way....Amen

• edited May 31

Hmmmm interesting to know, you guys should not mind Nairaland jare, you can kuku promote your site at https://www.ghcorner.com :D

• Thank you jare @dogstyle007 how have you been? Its been sometime.

• We know the Genesis of this beef. I was there from the start. I and @dhtml moderated sections of Nairaland. Point is, Seun will never support your progress once it's your personal thing. He wants just his thing to thrive. Only a blog I set up in 2010 made him ban me. Guys, this beef is as far back as this over 7 years if you all care to know. Forget him. Just drive the traffic in here and let's help build more Nigerian programmers.

• @dhtml said:
    Thank you jare @dogstyle007 how have you been? Its been sometime.

Have been good oh, been working on my livestreaming site http://www.jblivestream.com I'm resting now though due to some health challenges. Btw I like this new design of the forum.

• @omnipotens said:
    We know the Genesis of this beef. I was there from the start. I and @dhtml moderated sections of Nairaland. Point is, Seun will never support your progress once it's your personal thing. He wants just his thing to thrive. Only a blog I set up in 2010 made him ban me. Guys, this beef is as far back as this over 7 years if you all care to know. Forget him. Just drive the traffic in here and let's help build more Nigerian programmers.

You're absolutely right.

• Africoders is obviously concentrated and focused on a niche and that's good point for it to grow. Don't forget to check out the blockchain section of the forum. Much interesting stuffs needs to start popping there

• that is very good, keep up the good work