- Make a Polling Unit Machine (PUM Kiosk), that can issue and accept PVC and it’s not dependent on a particular Polling Units so you can vote from any Machine nearest to you.
- Slot in your PVC; accredit yourself by scanning your thumb or some sort of PIN, like the last 4 digits of the PVC-VIN.
- The PUM validates the PVC for single vote and then detect the PVC Polling Unit.
- Displays the Election menu for that day or possibly all elections on the same day.
- Displays the logo of all registered parties.
- You tap the logo of the party you intend to vote for and select your candidate.
- You get notified via sms/e-mail.
- INEC area agent get notified via sms/e-mail.
- The selected party’s vote increases by 1
- A general display of the total result as voters continues to vote sync on the portal.
- Once INEC shutdown voting, the machine displays its results.
- Collation Officers
- Returning Officers
- Armed Personnel
- Election materials (sensitive and non-sensitive)
- Lost of lives esp Corps Members and other citizens
- Ballot Boxes
- Burning of Ballot Boxes
Every PVC is registered to a Polling Unit and centralized, so if a Polling Unit Machine is hijacked or burnt, other polling unit machine can be used and PUM by dectecting the PVC.