frame

How to Make Money Online as a Programmer or Web developer

edited December 2018 in Writings

A question most people want an answer to is – How to make money online. Truly, we look for means to earn extra income through the internet; but may not know how to don it. For this reason, I present to you the latest online money making opportunities of all time.

There are over one thousand ways on making money online and this article will guide you through some of the best ways of generating income online through home base business from the comfort of your house.

Not only will you learn the secret of making money online, but also have the freedom to dictate your price. In addition, you will have time on your side to do other stuffs. Just set up the right business, and get ready to rock and roll.

1. Offer freelance services online

Are you good in things you do? or can you design a website? If you have the kind of skill that employers are looking for, then it is time for you to start selling your skills. To sell your skills and make money, you will have to join any of the leading freelance websites for the best online freelance jobs; on those websites, people seeking for your expertise will be able to contact you directly.

For one thing that I know for sure, you will dictate you price as a freelancer. Another key point to note, DO NOT OVER PRICE your services. If your pricing is good and your review is also good, I am pretty sure that many people will contact you to get jobs done for them.

2. Start you own blog or website

As can be seen, this is your starting point; it provide you with the platform needed to showcase whatever you want on the internet.

With your on blog or website, you will have total control of the contents of your pages. In addition to that, you can promote your website the way you want.

It is important to realize that, your website or blog is your business address, your virtual home and also your front store. It is the place where you showcase all you have to display. Therefore, you need make it your own.

3. Start to tutor, sell courses or teach online

If you have what it takes, you can make money online by teaching online about website development and programming.

Until now, tutoring is not what I have ever considered as a way to make money; but, I have find out how to make money as a tutor. In fact, this Amazon downloadable book give an insight on How to Work from Home Generating Passive Income Selling Online Courses.

Point often overlooked, as a tutor, you have a good stream of revenue that will earn you money over and over again.

Different from the traditional ways of tutoring, the internet has open a wider range of money making platform for people looking to tutor online. You do not need to have an office, neither do you need millions to start it. All that is required of you is your time and dedication.

4. Start an online site

This is a very good online money making model. Yes it is. Regardless of what you sell online, if you know how to promote your online shopping site, you will make money with your online store.

In the first place, to run a successful and profitable online store, you need to have a good business model. Online shopping models are different but for the purpose of this article, I will go through the different models available.

As a programmer or web developer, you can have an online store focusing on a niche market around your expertise. That is to say, you can decide to sell services and apps, virtual or not; you have good market for it. All you need to concern yourself with is price competitiveness.

For example, you can start selling web hosting services. In that case, you will have to make sure that the cost of web hosting is competitive.

In conclusion:

I will like to emphasize that it is not too late for you to start generating income from the Latest ways of making money online listed above.

As shown above, there are different ways of making money online, it all depend on the route you want to take. One thing that is important is that you need to start from somewhere.

Comments