Wed 20 Feb, 2019 03:54 pm
Our client is a social enterprise focused on improving food and income security throughout sub--Saharan Africa. Due to expansion, they look to hire a Mobile Developer (iOS experience) to be based in ABUJA.
- Working with the product team, designers, and other engineers to create a dynamic and interactive mobile experience
- Seeing features through from initial conception to production level code
- Helping to develop and instill best practices for the mobile engineering team
- Managing bugs, crashes, and user inquiries
- 4+ years of production level iOS engineering experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Experience with automated testing and continuous integration
- Writing well organized and maintainable code
- Following projects beyond release to ensure performance and quality
- Setting realistic developer time estimations and completing them on time
To Apply, mail most recent & detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLY SUITABLE PROFILES WILL BE CONTACTED.