1. Who is responsible for Personal Data processing?
The entity responsible for processing for Personal Data through the Website is Conacel Elena-Cristina PFA, an entity registered and functioning according to Romanian laws, with its headquarters in Cândești Village, Cândești commune, Buzău county, Romania, registered with the Trade Registry under no. F10/617/2017, fiscal identification code 38568939.
2. What Personal Data is being processed and how is it being used?
We process Personal Data from both Website visitors (individuals that use the Website to understand the service offer provided), Users (individuals that create an account to download themes from the Website) and Creators (individuals or companies that create an account on the Website to sell their themes according to the Terms and Conditions).
2.1. In case of Website visitors, the following Personal Data is being processed through the Website:
- Cookies; this data is processed by Africoders while you are using the Website, after being accessed from the processors mentioned in Section 3.3, and is used by Africoders to understand how the Website behaves in various situations as well as to improve sections of the Website which are not functioning as designed. This information may include (but is not limited to) the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), browser information (language, browser name, viewport, screen resolution), and your IP address.
2.2. In case of Users, apart from the information mentioned in point 2.1. above, the following Personal Data is being processed through the Website:
- username and contact e-mail address are processed by Africoders when you create an account on the Website, after being provided by you directly, and is used by Africoders to be able to provide you with access to the themes available on the Website;
- display name, location, any other information in the About section, links to your Social Media profiles and the contents thereof, and profile pictures, are processed by Africoders if you decide to add them to your account, Other than being used to be shown in your profile to boost your sales through the Website, Africoders does not use such information for any purpose.
2.3. In case of Creators, apart from the information mentioned in point 2.2. above, the following Personal Data is being processed through the Website:
- FastSpring identifier is processed by Africoders, after being provided by you directly, and is used by Africoders to set up your themes on FastSpring. FastSpring will then transfer the sums resulting from Users downloading your themes, using the information in the account associated with the identifier; without this information, you may not receive such sums.
3. Who has access to your Personal Data?
3.3. We use certain third-party products in developing and maintaining the Website, which may use your Personal Data for the provision of access to said products. At the moment, the following third-parties have access to pieces of your Personal Data, in their capacity of processors:
- Bright Market, LLC d/b/a FastSpring, for the Payment product, which we use to process purchases for users and payouts for creators;
- Google LLC, for the Google Analytics product, which we use to analyse the activity of all Website visitors;
3.4. Africoders may be legally binded to divulge your Personal Data if this is necessary to assert, exercise or defend our rights before competent authorities.
4. How long do we store your Personal Data?
4.1. If you are a User or a Creator, your Personal Data is stored as long as you have an account on the Website. You may delete your account by contacting us at contact@Africoders.com.
4.2. However, we may keep your Personal Data if required by the law (for instance, accounting documents should be held for a period of 5 or 10 years, according to Romanian law) or for our legitimate purposes (such as keeping historical data about usage of the Website or in order to defend ourselves in front of relevant authorities, for a period of at least 5 years). The expiry of such terms will lead to us deleting any Personal Data we may still hold after you deleted your account.
5. What are your rights related to your Personal Data?
According to EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, you may enjoy the following rights:
- to access your Personal Data, meaning you may obtain information about what Personal Data we are processing about you and a copy of all such Personal Data;
- to rectify your Personal Data: if you become aware your Personal Data is incomplete, incorrect or outdated, you may request that such Personal Data be updated;
- to obtain deletion of your Personal Data, if you believe Africoders does not have any more grounds to process your Personal Data;
- to request restriction of processing concerning your Personal Data, until Africoders checks and, if the case, updates any of your Personal Data that is incorrect or incomplete;
- to object to our processing of your Personal Data, if you have reasons to believe we should not process your Personal Data. In case of your e-mail address, you may refuse the processing of this piece of Personal Data for marketing purposes (when you sign up for the newsletter) at any time, by following the instructions at the footer of any e-mail you receive from us;
- to request a copy of your Personal Data (including, if applicable, any preferences you may have set in your account on the Website), for data transfer purposes, and, if possible, to transfer such data to a third-party you indicate.
You may exercise any of these rights by sending us an e-mail at contact@Africoders.com, and we will respond to you in maximum 30 days from the receipt of your e-mail. We may request additional data from you if we need to proper identify you.
If you are not satisfied by the response received from us, you may contact the relevant data protection authority in your country.
This policy was last modified on July 30, 2018.